Blueberry Chia Jam Recipe
Blueberry Chia Jam Recipe | Healthbiztips
This blueberry chia jam is a delicious and nutritious all-natural sweetener without any added sugar. Try this healthy and tasty blueberry chia jam recipe.
|Blueberry Chia Jam Recipe | Healthbiztips |
photo credit: rezel apacionoado @unsplash
Blueberry Chia Jam Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberry
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In a pan, pour in 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberry.
- Cook in medium heat until the blueberries becomes tender and watery. This process may take about 5-10 mintutes.
- Once you achieve the desired texture, pour 1 tbsp chia seeds then stir until it's all blended.
- Transfer into a container. Let it cool.
There you have it. Our blueberry chia jam is ready to be eaten.
It's perfect on bread and pastries!
You may also want to check out: Health Benefits of Chia Seed